This guide is intended to support students enrolled in NURS 692: Evidence Based Practice 1.
In this guide, you will find resources and tools to help you conduct research for your assignments. Use the yellow tabs on the left sidebar to navigate between different pages.
- Library and Writing Center - information for research assistance and Writing Center
- Evidence Based Practice - an overview of EBP
- Recommended Databases - library databases and public websites relevant to nursing research
- How Do I Find - provides how-to guides for finding different types of sources, including news articles, images, government information, and more
- Writing a Literature Review - an overview of the literature review process with tips and strategies for research and organizing sources
- Interlibrary Loan & Metroversity - information on borrowing materials from other libraries and using the Metroversity consortium
- Citing Sources - an overview of various citation styles
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions!
Spalding University Home