Please review the following pages of this LibGuide as preparation to publish your dissertation. Expect to set aside perhaps 30 minutes to work your way through this process. It's not difficult, but there are many steps to take.
- Create an account with ProQuest ETD. It is free. ProQuest ETD will then prompt the user to activate the account via email account provided. Choose Spalding University from the list.
- When you create your account, you should provide complete contact information using your permanent personal addresses — mailing and e-mail.
- Once your account is created, you navigate the submission website using the vertical menu buttons on the left side.
- There is detailed help to review under each section to orient yourself to the process and the questions the service asks you along the way.
- If you want to stop the process and continue later, you can logout and log back in using the Students: Submit button.
- You can click on the vertical menu buttons to look around, but ...
- You should start on the Instructions button to begin.
- After completing a page, use the Continue, Save & Continue, or Accept buttons to save your responses and move to the next section.
- Starred Fields require a response. The system will prompt you to respond to all required fields.
When you are ready to submit your dissertation and all associated information ...
- You use the Submit menu selection. If you have omitted anything, the submission system will ask you resolve the issue.
- Once there are no further issues to resolve, you can submit. This step does not release your dissertation for publication.
- This step alerts the system administrator that you have submitted your dissertation and its information for his/her review.
- If the system administrator informs you that something needs to be changed, you can log back in using the Revise button. You will have as many opportunities for revision as you need.
- But once the system administrator "presses the button" to submit your publication request to ProQuest ETD for publication, ProQuest will assess a fee to make further changes in your manuscript.
Spalding University Home