Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is WEPA?
Every student is given a WEPA account that is accessible using your Spalding e-mail and portal password. You may send a print job via any computer on campus, your laptop (download the print app at https://www.wepanow.com/printapp), a jump drive, or via e-mail. You cannot pay with cash, but you can purchase a print card from Enrollment Services in the Egan Leadership Center, or add money to your WEPA account using a credit or debit card. More information on WEPA may be found at https://www.wepanow.com/.
How to Print
At the computer:
- Use the computer print dialog like you typically would (CTRL + P or File --> Print)
- Pressing "OK" should cause a WEPA pop-up window to appear
- Log in using your portal username and password
Note: You must be logged on to a Spalding University computer in order to print to a WEPA printer on campus.
At the kiosk:
- After completing the above steps at the computer, go to the kiosk
- In the upper right-hand corner, touch the "Login/Guest"
- Login using your portal username and password
- The kiosk will show a list of documents that you requested to print
- Hit "Print" and select your desired payment option
Access Services Librarian