Spalding University wants to connect employers with our talented students and alumni! We have the following opportunities to connect with our students and alumni:
- Job Posting on Handshake – Post your open jobs and internships in our database for students to search!
- Industry Bites – Set up a booth to recruit students for open positions and let people across campus learn about your organization. To register, go to college Central network.
- Career Expos – Each year we will have two Career Expos that will allow students to connect with employers. This will give you the opportunity to showcase your organization, industry and open jobs and internships! To register, go to College Central Network.
- Volunteer for a panel discussion or to facilitate other workshops on campus. These workshops center around sharing industry knowledge and helping students develop tools to be successful in their careers!
- Assist in reviewing resumes and giving feedback to students or participating in mock interviews.
Spalding University Home